1.04.2013

Review: Katy Perry Color Pop Lashes by Eylure in Ka-pow!

Today I have another gorgeous false natural eyelashes to show you from the Katy Perry Color Pop Lashes by Eylure collection.  It's in Ka-pow!  Once again Eylure and Katy Perry did it again and created a wonderful line of lashes that add a pop of color to enhance your eyes.


Ka-pow is a mixture of black lashes with violet strands.  It spices up all eye colors, but gives an extra KA-POW to those with brown eyes.

To see my review for a peacock green Ka-Ching version of Color Pop Lashes: here.  I love the fact that Katy Perry and Eylure are focusing on ways to make your eyes pop out more & not making them look too much that some people would feel uncomfortable with.  The Color Pop Lashes are by far my favorite lashes that have color.


On the back of the package you get Katy Perry's tips along with a diagram of how the lashes will look when you apply them.


As usual the lashes come with the care and instruction booklet as well as Eylure's lovely LashFix.  LashFix is their eyelash glue, and I compare it to be just as wonderful as DUOs.  

Just like Ka-Ching it comes with a sticker with the word Ka-Pow!  Love these little stickers that come with the lashes.  It's a little bonus for those who love company stickers.  So bright and colorful just like the packaging.


How gorgeous does those lashes look?  I love how the purple isn't so overwhelming but you could tell that they are there.  The lashes are long and have a nice form to it.  


I didn't find them overwhelming at all.  They add that instant flare to your natural lashes as you lay it over, making it look more dramatic.  


I actually have no foundation or anything on in these pictures.  Just did my eyes and realized when I got home, opps I skipped a step.  The mascara I am using is Hyatt Beauty Lash Queen Feline Blacks.  Eyeshadows are Inglot Cosmetics Matte #376 and #377 along with Sugarpill Cosmetics Pressed Powder Tako.  The eyeliner will be in a future review and I got it from BornPrettyStore.  

The lashes do not make your eyes look tacky, and the color adds a very subtle look.  I found them very comfortable and really did enhance my eyes more.  I will definitely pick up more lashes from the Color Pop line.  Not to mention they are 100% natural and handmade!  

You could find these at Claire's and will be later released at ULTA.  Have you tried out Katy Perry's Color Pop Lashes yet?  

Thank you for stopping by my blog and I hope you have a wonderful day.