If you didn't know you could do that, well you can! You could ask for a sample of foundation, wash, primer, etc. to take home and try it. I normally don't ask, but I needed to check some other primers out.
See that black bag in the back? That's where my items were put in! It looks super sleek, and I was actually shocked. I never received a bag like that from them before. Have you?
- Sinful Colors Nail Polish was going for $0.99 a piece! So I picked up four at the moment since there wasn't really any colors I wanted. One is for me, and the other three are for my best friend Leslie.
- Island Coral < a peach coral shade which is the one I got for me
- Pink < one of my favorite neon pink polishes thought it would be fun to add to her collection :)
- Pink Forever < I think it's one of their new shades
- GoGo Girl < a nice red shade polish
- Wet 'n' Wild was going for 40% off the whole cosmetic, and nail polish line. So I grabbed up two of their eyeliners a Mink Brown, and Black to use for the film mess. One of their Megalast Lipcolor in the shade Mauve Outta Here. I ended up realizing I should of picked up more of those lipsticks!
What did you pick up over the weekend?