4.23.2012

Uh-oh! FiS moment!

Wait wait...it wasn't really an FiS.  More of I was buying items for work, and not to mention some gifts.  Meh FiS or not, it's a haul so HA!
I went to Sephora, and was only suppose to pick up one thing, which was the travel size for the Urban Decay All Nighter Spray.  Doesn't work seriously!  I always end up picking up something else!  So I walked around a bit, and decided to grab Sephora's Daily Makeup Brush Cleaner, and their pencil sharpener since I needed a new one.  I then spotted sponge tip shadow brushes on their sale items section for $1!  Grabbed up two of those.  The canister pots are samples I had asked for.  The left contains Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer, and the right is Makeup Forever's HD Elixir Primer.
If you didn't know you could do that, well you can!  You could ask for a sample of foundation, wash, primer, etc. to take home and try it.  I normally don't ask, but I needed to check some other primers out.
See that black bag in the back?  That's where my items were put in!  It looks super sleek, and I was actually shocked.  I never received a bag like that from them before.  Have you?

So the next haul in was a drugstore run.
Walgreens:
  • Sinful Colors Nail Polish was going for $0.99 a piece!  So I picked up four at the moment since there wasn't really any colors I wanted.  One is for me, and the other three are for my best friend Leslie.
Here's a close up of the polish I grabbed up.  From Left to right:
  • Island Coral < a peach coral shade which is the one I got for me
  • Pink < one of my favorite neon pink polishes thought it would be fun to add to her collection :)
  • Pink Forever < I think it's one of their new shades
  • GoGo Girl < a nice red shade polish
Rite-Aid:
  • Wet 'n' Wild was going for 40% off the whole cosmetic, and nail polish line.   So I grabbed up two of their eyeliners a Mink Brown, and Black to use for the film mess.  One of their Megalast Lipcolor in the shade Mauve Outta Here.  I ended up realizing I should of picked up more of those lipsticks!
So there you have it my little spree.

What did you pick up over the weekend?