12.27.2012

Review: Best Sence Plant Aromatic Quick Drying Base Nail Polish - Camomile

Today's review is a nail polish base coat that I had received from KKCenterHk for review.  It's another product from the company Best Sence and it is their Plant Aromatic Quick Drying Base Nail Polish [BESE-N310-Camomile].  Camomile is basically Chamomile.  It really depends upon how you spell it.



I was interested in how this base coat would work out since it had a scent of Chamomile with it. 
But what really drew me into this product was the bottle itself.  haha the Chamomile base coat scent was just a bonus!  The bottle has a smooth wooden handle.  From their picture on the site, I thought the front and back of the bottle had ridges on it.

Only the back side had ridges which I thought was pretty still.  This base coat is 13ml and is made from natural essential oils.  It repairs and nourishes your nail.  At first sniff (straight from the bottle) it smelled slightly weird.  I have no clue why I smelled it right away.  But of course after it quickly dried, you could smell the Chamomile.  Not overwhelming at all just when you put it close to your nose.  



It glided on smoothly and applied nicely.  Drying time was within a few seconds.  I loved how soothing my nails smelled, that I actually kept sniffing it.  If you follow me on Instagram and saw my Christmas nails, this was the base coat I used.  It still looks nice after 4 days and no signs of chipping yet.  Of course after applying a top coat the smell soon went away.  I did realize with just the base coat and base color polish, the smell was there when I sniffed it.  It isn't overwhelming in any way, and I am sensitive to smell.  So that was a really good thing.  

KKCenterHk carries several other scents of this collection.  The other scents/flavor is Lemongrass, Jasmine, Lavender, Rose, and Violet.  Each Best Sence Plant Aromatic Quick Drying Base Nail Polish bottle cost $8.17, which is fine with me since that is almost the cost for the base coats I buy.  

You could also use my code "JUSTTISEMS" to get a 10% off your purchase.  
Also make sure to check around their site to find all the other wonderful nail supplies, makeup etc. that they carry!  

Have you tried scented base and top coats before?  What sort of scent are you into?  

Thank you for stopping by my blog and I hope you have a wonderful day!