2.19.2013

Birthday Look!

I have been meaning to post this up last week, but let's face it I was enjoying my birthday way too much.  Here is the eye look I did for that day:

I finally got around to using my MUA Cosmetics POPtastic and Undressed palette that has been sitting in my stash.  I have done swatches of it but never really worn it until that day.
I honestly wasn't sure what I was going to do and just went with whatever colors came to my head.  At that time it was purple and some Robin's egg sort of blue.
  • Wet n Wild Fergie Eyeshadow Primer
  • NYX Cosmetics Eyeshadow Base White
  • Sugarpill Cosmetics Poison Plum
  • Sugarpill Cosmetics Tako
  • MUA Cosmetics POPtastic
  • MUA Undressed
  • Maybelinne Great Lash Pop of Purple
  • Sephora Collection Long Lasting Liner Black
  • Sephora Collection Kohl Smoky liner Keep Black
Face:
  • Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream
  • Maybelline Dream Matte Pressed Powder
Cheeks:
  • Careline Fresh Tomato Blush
Lips:
  • NYX Cosmetics Round Lipstick Louisiana
  • Maybelline Baby Lips Coral Crush
So there you have it my birthday look that I had on.  I had such a wonderful day on the 9th spending it with my family and basically shopping.  I didn't want to do anything big just simple and basically a bunch of FiS for myself haha.  

So how are you all lately?  Did you get anything new?  Is there a cosmetic item you just tried that you love  or didn't love?

Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope you have a wonderful day.