3.24.2013

Review: BornPrettyStore Cute Bear Eyeliners



Today I would like to share with you these cute bear eyeliners from the company Yanqina that I received from BornPrettyStore for review purpose.  As soon as I saw these I was in "ERMAHGERD these are so kawaii desu ne!"  Basically cute!  :)

For only $3.33, which is cheap for liquid eyeliner, the packaging, and how pigmented it is, you get a random colored teddy bear: red, pink, and light blue.
I guess if you want a certain color you could ask NICELY when ordering in the note/comment section to see if you could.  But either way it's a cute item to have sitting around your stash.  All the eyeliners have the same nice pigmented black liquid eyeliner within it.
The wand has a thin brush at the end.  It glides on very smoothly and opaque.  No need to go over it what so ever.  Controllable but yet flimsy so you could do the wisp of a cat eye or a simple winged liner.

The Cute Bear Liquid Eyeliners are waterproof.  I had no issues with smudging and smearing after wearing it for 5 hours out in the sun.
Hello was written with the pink bear.  BPS was written in the light blue bear.  The smiley face was the red bear.  All the same shades and very nicely pigmented.
I decided to run it under warm water to see how waterproof this was.  It stayed put didn't run or whatever.
Removal of this product is easy though.  With warm water and gentle rubbing it will begin to flake off or turn into little pellets.
I love the simplicity of removing the eyeliner is, since some liquid eyeliners...or well eyeliners in general could be a stubborn to remove.
Here is a look I did wearing a cute bear eyeliner:


These Yanqina Cute Bear Eyeliners are perfect for someone who is into liquid liner and likes cute things.  They are super cheap for only $3.33 and not to mention free shipping from BornPrettyStore.  So while you are grabbing your nail art decorations, why not grab one of these cute bear eyeliners?  Don't forget to use my code "LARJ61" to get a 10% off your purchase!


What do you think of this eyeliner?  Have you tried it?  

Thank you for stopping by my blog and I hope you have a wonderful day.