6.11.2012

A little FiS moment


I did a little FiS and picked up some goodies.  I am still trying not to spend so much at the moment.  Since a lot of family or coming down and the two special love of my life boys' birthday is coming up SOON.
First off is a Japanese brand called Detclear, which is basically a brightener and peel toner that removes dead skin, black heads, and such.  There is a gel solution of it as well, but I ended up accidentally picking up the liquid solution.  Which honestly doesn't bother me one bit.  I love being able to see results of how smooth my skin feels after using it, and the gunk it picks up.  I will be picking up the gel solution after this bottle is finished.  It has a slight smell of fruitiness, but it isn't anything overwhelming.
I ended up picking up three Wet n Wild Megalast nail polishes from Walgreens.  B2G1F deal.  The colors from left to right:  Heatwave , Tropicalia, and Bite the Bullet.

So there you have it, my little splurge moment.  Like I said I am still trying not to spend so much.

What did you buy lately?  Are you on a no buy?