6.11.2012

My current nails: Neon and Black

I actually woke up today at 6:40am and got to doing a gradient splatter scene on my nails, since I couldn't go back to sleep (thanks hubs for allowing the alarm to scream).  I was suppose to do my nails yesterday but after five designs on my hand, I was just not feeling it.

So as a quickie I tossed on some polish to my nails, and figured I'll change it later on.
Nail Polishes used:
  • ORLY Bonder -base coat
  • China Glaze Sun Worshiper
  • China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy
  • Milani High Speed Nail Lacquer Black Swift
  • China Glaze Fast Forward -top coat
Sun Worshiper and Flip Flop Fantasy are my all time favorite neon polishes.  What are you favorite neon polishes?

If you would like to know how I do gradient splatter nails, check out the tutorial section upon my blog.