6.13.2012

My June 2012 Birchbox

So yesterday I received my second Birchbox which actually had made me semi-meh for it.  There are actually three items in it I was not fond of receiving at all.  I am thankful though that Birchbox did send them to me, but it just is not for me.

Comodynes Self-Tanning Intesive:  It is a towelette that helps buildup a natural looking tans.  I am pretty tanned already naturally, and a self-tanning item in general isn't something I want to grab, and use.  I don't want to get darker lol.
LUNA bar:  Pretty sure we all have seen these.  I do love LUNA bars but not something I would like to see in my Birchbox.
Taylor Swift Wonderstruck:  A perfume trial size.  I love perfume samples, but this one just is not my cup of tea.  I went to check if anyone I knew would like it, and auto-correct said "Dumbstruck" lol.
theBalm Cosmetics Stainiac:  A two in one lip and cheek stain.  The shade is "Beauty Queen" and I actually have two full sizes of this.  I use my Stainiacs a lot, so this is perfect to keep in my bag instead of the full size.  It doesn't have a yummy taste, but it gives a nice stain to lips and cheeks.  It's perfect for me since I am not into lippie products so much that give me that weird waxy sort of feel.
Stila One Step Bronze:  Fake an island glow with this three-in-one bronzer, primer, and serum.  This item looks seriously neat within the bottle.  And I have been wanting to try it.  So hopefully I will enjoy this and buy one.

So all in all...I actually only really liked two items from this box.  It's a hit and miss service, and does give you wonderful opportunities to try out new products.  I still do not mind it since it's only $10 a month.  Here is my referral link.

Were you pleased with your June Birchbox?  What was your favorite item you got from it?