5.09.2013

Review: Ooh La Lacquer - Beware of Plastic

I have another one of Ooh La Lacquer Indie nail polishes to show you.  This one has actually been a lemming of mines ever since I saw it, but they are currently sold out.  BUT do not worry!  My lovely friend just informed me these will be restocked!  I just had to show you this since I have been wanting it for such a long time now.  Nastassia must of read my want list, cause she included it in my review box!


Beware of Plastic is one of Nastassia's Mean Girl Collection that is packed with small hex neon matte yellow-green, blue-ish turquoise, and slightly bigger hex of red. 


Doesn't it look so pretty sitting in the bottle?  Just a wonderful assortment of mixture!

What I love about Beware of Plastic, and many of the other polishes from Ooh La Lacquer is that you could build upon it.  You don't get a massive glittery bomb, unless you apply über thick, in one go.  But you could layer it.


There are so many things that could be done with Beware of Plastic!  You could wear it by itself, layer it over a base color, or do some nail art with it.  Honestly the choice is yours to make!  :)

In order to achieve opacity of it 2 to 3 layers will do it.  I did 4 for just in case moments.


I decided to have my thumb, middle, and pinky finger wearing Beware of Plastic by itself.  As I stated earlier, I did four coats of it.  But 3 would of been perfectly fine.  For my index and ring finger I placed Sally Hansen Xtreme Mint Sorbet for a base.  On the index finger I did one full swipe and then gradually added more towards the tip.  On the ring finger I did partial hearts on the side, using only the brush from the polish.

To make things feel smooth I added a top coat over it.  With Beware of Plastic it glides on smoothly and dries rather quickly.  I had no issues with fishing for glitter or keep applying til you are satisfied with the results.

These will be re-stocked soon but meanwhile you could check all the other wonderful glittery goodness that Ooh La Lacquer carries.  To keep up to date with Nastassia's shop, you can find her on Tumblr, Twitter, and Facebook.  All of her nail polishes thus far is only $5 a piece!  Which is absolutely amazing considering they are indie polishes.  So make sure to check her shop out!  She is one of the sweetest down to earth girls I know!

Have you picked up an Ooh La Lacquer yet?  What do you think of Beware of Plastic?

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you have a wonderful day!