9.27.2012

Review: Ever Bilena Mousse Opal and Amethyst; Advance Eyeshadows Amazing Pink

Today I am bringing to you a review on a product from Ever Bilena, a cosmetic company located in the Philippines.  My best friend, Les, had mailed me these products.  I was so excited to finally try some products from there.  To see what other products that I had received from her:  Here.
I love eyeshadow seriously, and my bestest knows that!  I picked up the eyeshadows when I started messing with my stash.  Wondering what looks I could do with it as I began swatching the products.

She gave me two of their mousse eyeshadows in the opal and amethyst shades.  Mousse eyeshadows to me are basically cream eyeshadows.  They are very versatile.  You could use them as a base: to make colors pop more; or you could use it by itself.  It is always still best to use a primer to keep these goodies from cracking up.


Amethyst is a lavender pearlescent shade.  It seemed like it was going to be darker than it came out to be.  Yet it is still a lovely shade, and not overwhelming in purple.


Opal is a white pearlescent shade.  It's a perfect highlighter for those inner corner to make you look more awake.  


Swatches were done over NYX eyeshadow base white.  I found these difficult to pick up with a brush.  So I had to use an eyeshadow applicator to help pick it up more.  You could also use your fingers if you choose to.  You could definitely build up on these.  If you apply a thin layer it would not really show at all. 


Advance Eyeshadow 5 Shades in Amazing Pink is a vibrant small palette that is very girly like.  It has a shimmery cream texture, and yet very pigmented.  But be careful with these because certain shades seemed delicate.  Meaning it could crumble a bit = more product than you want on a brush.  


As you can see they are very pigmented and these were done over NYX eyeshadow base white.  I was surprised at how pigmented these were.


So for this eye look I basically used the Advance palette only.  A thin line of another product from Ever Bilena their eyeliner in black, which by the way I find very pigmented!  NYX eyeshadow base white and Urban Decay Primer Potion for the base before I used the eyeshadows.  They were very easy to blend.

Since I was playing with my stash, this is how my eyes would normally be like:


  • NYX Eyeshadow Base White
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
  • Ever Bilena Eyeshadow 5 Shades - Amazing Pink < right eye
  • Ever Bilena Superlash Mascara - Blue
  • Inglot Cosmetics # 372
  • Inglot Cosmetics #321
  • Inglot Cosmetics #343
I hope you enjoy this post as much as I did.  

Do you play with your makeup or nail polish just to clear your head?  

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful day!