9.25.2012

Nails: Take a trip with me to outer-space!

Come with me and travel outer-space as I take you on a journey of my galaxy nails!

Today's nails were inspired by my lovely friends : Emily and Christina.  I am so glad I met these two really.  They inspire me in so many ways be it nails makeup or just grabbing a bite to eat.  I could always count on them for a laugh.  So make sure to check out their blogs:



They recently both did a galaxy drip, that as soon as I saw them I loved it!  I knew I had to do a galaxy mani since I haven't done for awhile, and not to mention they are always a blast to make. 


My drips did not come out the way I wanted it to be, but none the less I still like it.  My pointer finger is based off where my friend Emily got inspired by:  Cowless Polish.  Which I also fell in love with how she did it.

The stars on my thumb are actually mini glitters I bought from Hobby Lobby.  Basically all I did was put a thick coat of clear nail polish on then placed it down.  Then sealed it up with my top coat.  I only used fine glitter (Wet n Wild Wild Shine Hallucinate) for my pointer and middle finger.  For the rest I actually used Fingerpaint's Flashy (a flakie) over them, which I actually love so much more.  

Nail Polish Used:
  • Orly Bonder Base Coat
  • Color Club Top Coat
  • Wet n Wild Fast Dry Nail Color - Ebony Hates Chris
  • L.A. Colors Color Craze Nail Polish - Mega Watt
  • Milani High Speed Fast Dry - Yellow Whiz
  • China Glaze - Flip Flop Fantasy
  • New York Color Long Wearing - Pink Promenade Creme
  • China Glaze - Aquadelic
  • Color Club - Tweet Me
  • China Glaze - Four Leaf Clover
  • Savvy - Deja Blue
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Mint Sorbet
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - White on
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Plum Power
  • Confetti - Purple Reigns
  • New York Color Long Wearing - Empire State Blue
  • Fingerpaints - Flashy (flakie)
  • Wet n Wild Wild Shine - Hallucinate
Wow that was a lot of nail polishes, but truly well worth it.  I hope you love these just as much as I do.

If you have not tried doing galaxy nails before, and you love nail art I suggest you take a chance and do so.  You can't really go wrong with galaxy nails what so ever.  There are so many different variations of how to do them.  You just have to find the one you are more comfortable with doing.

Do you have a favorite blog about nail art you go and check out for some inspiration?  Do you get inspired by what you see from your friends?

Thank you so much for checking out my blog and experiencing my galaxy nails with me!