7.18.2012

FiSed at the Craft Store

So I forgot to post this, which occurred a few weeks ago.  OPP!  Went to several craft stores:  Hobby Lobby, Joanne's, & Michaels.  Also stopped by several other shops as well.  My hubs and I went into the shops just to look around.  But like always there was some sort of good sale, or a clearance item which caused me to NINJA it!  Also ended up picking some polish up as well.
An air shot of all the goodies I ended up getting.  I went a bit glitter crazy!  Please excuse the bad quality of the pictures.  I took them at night. 

I picked up some clear nail polishes to make the garlic nail strengthener polish, and maybe some frankens.
Oh the Love & Beauty is not for me! :) 
After hitting the mall, Sally, and some drugstores, we decided to head over to the craft shops.   Hubs went in to look for some sort of foam slash rubber item to use on his project, in which did not succeed in finding exactly what he wanted.  BUT I DID!  Bwahaha! 
I have a confession to make...I am into scrapbook paper but I do not scrapbook.  I just like the nifty designs you come across with the paper.  Maybe one day I will, but for now scrapbooking is just not for me.  Doesn't mean I can't pick up some of the paper designs.  They were 5 for $1 at Michaels. 
The acrylic paint was on sale at Hobby Lobby for 40% off, and originally had cost $0.79 a piece.  SO YAY!  Getting back into painting and drawing in general.  Reminds me I need to buy more canvases.
The paint palette and brushes were from Hobby Lobby and were 20% off.  The funnels I bought from Joannes.  I forgot the price of those but they aren't that much.
The little bottles in the middle and the 5 glitter containers on the left side were from Dollar Tree.  Awesome find for the little bottles huh?  The white fine glitter was from Joannes.  The mini glitter shapes was on clearance at Hobby Lobby.  The top glitter was from Michaels and on clearance for $1.79, and the four containers on the bottom right were from there as well.  They cost only $1.   
Sorry but I forgot the cost of the other glitter and items I had splurged on.  Not sure why I bought so much glitter though.  I think I wanted to experiment with some stuff. 
Gotta love sales and craft stores really!
What's your favorite craft shop to go into?