7.30.2012

Uh-Oh! FiS on Sinful Colors and New York Colors

So before everyone starts doing a bitchy fit over the product, please understand we are all entitled in our own opinions.  Despite the controversy, IN WHICH Revlon has apologized for and is currently working with the bloggers it had occurred to, I still like the nail polish.  Though it upsets me they did so, I am glad they are resolving the issue.
Sinful Colors is just a nicely priced product that goes for $1.99.  So when it's on sale for just $0.99, I have to grab some!  With that said...
I also included  the two New York Color nail polishes I picked up when Rite-Aid was having the sale of 40% off all New York Color products.
Every thing is listed left to right:
New York Color Expert Last Nail Polish:
  • Green Means Go
  • Flash of Pink
Sinful Colors:
  • Happy Ending
  • Vacation Time
  • Lavender
  • Ocean Side
  • Clementine
  • Slate
  • Rain Storm
  • Citrine
  • Timbleberry
So there is my little haul of polishes over the weekend.  I had to buy Happy Ending again since that was the bottle that had broke awhile back.

Did you pick up any polishes during Walgreens' 99cents Sinful Colors sale?  What is your favorite color from them?