7.09.2012

Oh Mail! Oh my! : Influenster Summer Beauty VoxBox

So over the weekend I received my first box from Influenster, which was their summer VoxBox.  If you have not heart of Influenster it's basically a site of trendsetters who could share their lifestyles and show off their influence upon items they received.    You sign up and basically take surveys, which are their badges.  The badges you earn will help them better understand you, and decide what to give you in your personalized box of goodies.  Oh and did I mention it's FREE?  Yup that's right! 
If you qualify for their boxes they will send you an email, that will show you a link in your profile.  You have a certain amount of days to fill out the form.  So my suggestion once you obtain that email, get at it really fast!

So what was in my box?  Honestly I was surprised at what was inside!
  • Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration - Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30
  • Tampax and Always Radiant Collection
  • Quaker Soft Baked Bar in Banana Nut Bread
  • Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color
  • Sally Hansen Nails and Cuticles Hand Creme
  • Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy - Shampoo, and Conditioner
I am really looking forward to get a closer look at the Magnetic polish.  I was always curious but never got it.  So thank you to Influenster for sending me the product!  

I haven't really paid attention to Sally Hansen's skin care-ish products.  So when I obtained the Nails and Cuticles hand cream I had to try it right away.  It has this light citrus smell to it.  And it did keep my hands moisturized while I was out.  Didn't have to grab my lotion again for it.  

The Quaker Soft Baked Bar in Banana Nut Bread...hm I am not really a fan of banana what so ever, but I still gave it a shot.  I took a bite out of it and handed it to my husband.  Yet once again that "Blah banana!" mode kicked in haha.  My husband said it is indeed soft and reminds him of those banana nut muffins he use to buy at work.  


So here is what is inside that Tampax/Always box.  The pouch is super cute and has some shine to it. 

What are your favorite sites to earn free stuff?  Do you have Influenster, and have you received a box yet from them?

**I was sent these products to test and review.