11.22.2012

To my wonderful followers who celebrate Thanksgiving, I would like to say I hope you have a wonderful one and get your grub on!  For those of you who are going to be doing some Black Friday shopping at the stores, stay safe!  You know how crazy some people could get.  I will be doing my shopping in the comfort of my own home this year.  For some reason I am just not feeling the sales this year & I am not even sure why.

Well anyways since it's been a bit busy lately, I decided just to do something super simple on my nails.

I ended up just doing a simple gem marble sponge on the base and then did a very quick jaguar print over them.  You could find the tutorial for the gem sponge marble technique: HERE.


  • Milani High Speed Fast Dry Nail Lacquer White on the Spot
  • Maybelline Color Show Downtown Brown
  • Sinful Colors Boogie Nights
  • Black Acrylic Paint
  • Orly Bonder
  • Seche Vite top coat 
So there you have it super simple since it's going to be a busy day. 

Sorry for the quick post but wanted to say "Happy Thanksgiving" to those who check out my blog <3 

Hope you have a great one and good luck shopping!!