11.20.2012

Messing with the Acid

It's been awhile since I had used my Sleek iDivine Acid palette.  So I decided to mess with it for my look for the day.  Sleek's Acid palette contains some of my favorite eyeshadows in it.  So brightly pigmented since they're NEON!  Here's a quick face look I did just for fun.



Face:

  • Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals foundation
  • Maybelline Dream Matte Pressed Powder
Cheeks:
  • BH Cosmetics 10 Professional Blush Palette
Lips:
  • Wet n Wild Megalast Lip Color Coral-ine
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base White
  • Sleek iDivine Acid Palette
  • ModelCo Fibre Lashxtend Mascara
  • Sephora Collection Smoky Kohl Eyeliner
  • Yanqina Waterproof Big Eye Eyeliner
  • Milani Runway Lashes Mascara


There's some items in my stash that I have not touched for some time now that I need to start doing so.

Do you ever have those moments when you're cleaning through your stash and go "Oh I forgot I had you" ?

Thanks for stopping in on my blog & I hope you have a wonderful day!