11.18.2012

Review: Uniqso I.Fairy Yuri Red

Today I have another pair of big eye circle lenses to share with you from the lovely company Uniqso.  I decided to pick an I.Fairy circle lenses in Yuri Red.  Uniqso is a company that is located in Malaysia, and carry a wonderful various selection of lenses.  They supply prescription and non-prescription lenses.  They also have some cosmetic and nail art products as well.


They supply you with a free lens case, that will be a random color.  The top is transparent enough so that you  could see what lens are inside, which I find very helpful if you have more than one contact/circle lenses.  If you are wondering what the cotton swab is for, it's basically for removing the circle lenses from the tubes.  

They place the bottles/tubes inside this cute little box that has a bear on it and says "thank you" in a few different languages.

How cute is that box really?  My son asked me if he could have it, but I am not sure what he placed inside it.  


The Yuri does come in prescription form, but I decided to get the 0.00 so I could use them for fun with some glasses.


The Yuri line from I.Fairy are so tricky!  I instantly fell in love with that line after seeing the example.  They may say a certain color (for ex. the one I have is red) but it has another color in it as well.  So my Yuri Red has some purple in it.  

The diameter of these lenses are 16.20 and come in prescriptions of 0.00 - 8.50.  Make sure to check the availability list to see if your prescription is available.  

If you are not used to big eye circle lenses or contact lenses you will find  them a bit uncomfortable at first.  I wore these for about 6 hours.  Since it's a bit chilly outside I had to moisturize them with my eye drops once or twice.  

This was with natural lighting:


This was with the sunlight coming in from my window:



For my full look of that day:


Face:

  • L'Oreal True Match Foundation
  • Maybelline Dream Matte Pressed Powder
Cheeks:
  • BH Cosmetics 10 Color Professional Blush Palette
Lips:
  • Wet n Wild Megalast Lip Color Spiked with Rum
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base White
  • Sugarpill Cosmetics Dollipop
  • Sugarpill Cosmetics Poison Plum
  • Sugarpill Cosmetics Tako
  • Milani Cosmetics - Impressionist Palette (light blue only)
  • Model Co. Fibre Lashxtend 
  • Milani Cosmetics Runway Lashes 
  • Sephora Collection Kohl Smokey Eyeliner Keep Black
  • Sephora Collection Long Lasting Eyeliner Black
I love how these look, and how trippy it could be.  I love how it swirls with purple and red just a wonderful combo together.  When I am indoors with not such bright lights, it looks purple, but when it is bright you could see the red more.  The person who designed these lenses applauds to them.  Seriously has become my favorite at the moment, that I might have to purchase the gray one's too.  Maybe the brown as well.  

Their shipping rate is $5 per a pair of lenses, and an additional $2 for every extra pair that you buy.  And of course they ship worldwide!

Uniqso was even kind enough to supply my lovely readers a 10% off discount!  Just enter the code TisEms on your shopping cart.


Plus not to mention they have sales time to time.  Like at this very moment they have a sale on all red contact lenses.  WIN!  

Do you wear contact/circle lenses?  Do you prefer clear or colored?

So I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you so much for checking out my blog!