Saturday was a very emotional day for me. It was my grandfather's birthday, and he would of been 82 years old. Though how many years have passed it is still something that hits me in so many ways. That same year I lost my grandmother and grandfather months near each other. I haven't cried about them since their funeral, and after reflecting how things have changed between my mom's side of the family, it hit me hard. I miss them both loads.
We went to my mom's house for a bbq, to celebrate my grandfather's birthday. Upon returning home, I cried as I reflected on the memories I had of them both. I shut down for the rest of the night. Just wanting to be alone. Losing loved ones is never easy. May they rest in peace.
Kahit ano nga yare nga dyan yung familia mo para sayo (No matter what happens your family is there for you).
So here is the look I did for that day:
- Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Pro Primer
- Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse BB Cream
- theBalm Bahama Mama
- Maybelline Dream Matte pressed powder
- BH Cosmetics 10 Color Palette Professional Blush
- Wet n Wild Megalast Lip Color - Smokin' Hot Pink
- NYX Eyeshadow Base White
- Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
- Sugarpill Cosmetics pressed powder - Tako
- Sugarpill Cosmetics pressed powder - Dollipop
- Sugarpill Cosmetics pressed powder - Poison Plum
- Sleek Makeup iDivine Acid Palette
- theBalm Nude-tude
- Milani Cosmetics Runway Lashes mascara - black
- MAC Kohl Smoulder
- BH Cosmetics Gel Liner Onyx