5.14.2012

Super simple nails

So here are the nails that I had for the past few days.  If you're following me on Twitter, you might know how busy I have been.  I kept it super simple.
Nail Polish Used:
  • Wet n Wild Spoiled - Thanks a Latte
  • Milani Nail Lacquer - Beach Front
  • Milani One Coat Glitter Nail Lacquer - Twinkle
  • NYC New York Color Matte me Crazy
And with that, I am sad to say my thumb nail broke yesterday.  I ended up bumping it against a car chair pretty hard, and it broke off.
I was spending time with my family, when it happened.  BOO! :( -cries- I didn't have a file in my purse, so I ended up swinging to the 99cents store to pick one up since it was late.
When I got home, after putting together the kits for the shoot we are having today, I ended up filing my nails down a bit.  I will post my current nails some time later today hopefully.  If not today, tomorrow.

When was the last time you broke your nail?