3.24.2012

Nail Polish: Finger Paints Special Effects - Flashy

I was never really into flakies that much, but I have a few in my collection.  When I went to Sally Beauty, which I haven't gone in for so long, I was looking around for a certain color of polish.  Didn't find the exact shade I had in mind, but I saw this.
They go for $4.99 each if you have a Sally's card, and I believe $5 something without it.  Seriously a cheapo item to grab compared to how much some other flakies are.
So I decided to take a wheel and bust a bunch of colors on it.  Since normally you see flakies done over black.


But then again it still looks gorgeous over black anyways!
Flashy is a mixture of red, orange and green flake pieces.  Seriously gorgeous.  You could really build up on the flakie with this one, since some times one coat of it doesn't seem enough.  The above picture of just one swatch, is a two coater.
Base color is China Glaze VIII with a top coat of Finger Paints Flashy.

So enjoy your day, and have fun polishing those nails! <3