3.30.2012

Oh you're such a Sweetheart Sugarpill!

Figured I should do a review on the other pressed eyeshadows that I have from the lovely company Sugarpill Cosmetics.  As soon as I began redoing swatches, Xan (my son) smiles and asked me if I could do another Pokeball on his cheek.
Cheesin' for the camera with his Pikachu!
Sweetheart palette, and Bulletproof was the first items I ordered from Sugarpill Cosmetics.  And I instantly fell into awe with it.  Their palettes go for $34 each, and they contain four eyeshadows in it.  For a single eyeshadow it goes for $12 each.  Pricey for some I know, but if you pick them up you won't regret it.

When ever you order something from Sugarpill, you get a free sample of one of their pigments, not to mention a handwritten note from Amy (Shrinkle) saying "Thank you" for placing an order with them.

What you see is what you get!  The pans shade is true to its color when used.
Top: Over NYX eyeshadow base white; Bottom: By itself
  • Dollipop - is a gorgeous matte hot pink shade
  • Afterparty - a bright blue with a slight pearl sheen to it
  • Midori - is a forest green shade that also has a slight pearl sheen in it
  • Tako -  is a matte white eyeshadow
Before ordering this product, I had such a difficult time searching for a pigmented white eyeshadow that was matte.  Tako helped ease my worries!


  • Bulletproof - is an amazing deep matte black.  
Bulletproof is a true black black eyeshadow that I have been looking for.
  • Goldilux - is just simply a gorgeous gold!  Both wonderful wet or dry!
I must say all the reviews I have been hearing about Sugarpill is absolutely true!  These items are absolutely pigmented with a base, primer, or without one.  I would still suggest to use a primer or base to help it pop out much more.  You don't need a lot to receive that high pigmentation of the item, and it has very minimal fallout.  The pans are bigger than a half dollar!

I don't see why anyone would give Sugarpill such a bad review.  If staining seems like  an issue.  Simply just wiping or washing it off, will not completely remove ANY stain from an eyeshadow.  I suggest a good ol' eye make-up remover!

Have you picked up any of their products?

Thank you for stopping by, and enjoy your day gorgeous!