3.26.2012

L.o.t.D. moment

L.o.t.D. - Look of the Day
To see what are on my nails: See Here

I wanted to test out some of my new toys that I got over the weekend.

Face:
  • Sephora Foundation Primer
  • Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse
  • theBalm Bahama Mama
  • Pixi Flawless Finishing Powder
Cheeks:
  • theBalm Hot Mama
Lips:
  • theBalm Stainiac Beauty Queen
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base white
  • Sedona Lace 120 Pro Palette First Edition
  • Sephora Full Action Extreme Effect Mascara
  • MAC Kohl Smoulder
  • BH Cosmetics Gel Liner Onyx
So there you have it!  A little fun look I put together.

If you haven't checked out Sedona Lace,  you should!  They have wonderful cosmetic products!  The palette I got from them, is nicely pigmented.  And the owners are super nice!  They could help you with any questions you may have upon their product, or if you just need help in deciding what to buy.

theBalm is another gorgeous item.  I love the pin-up girls on their packages.  The prices on the items aren't that bad at all, especially if you know where you could find them cheaper at.

So thank you for stopping by, and enjoy your day! <3