3.22.2012

A touch of neutrals

Today's look is dedicated to my good friend Emily (Very Emily).  She is a very talented nail artist and such a sweetheart.  Recently she shared with me a look she did using colors, and stated I inspired her to use color.  I know that she ventured out of her love for neutrals.  So I decided I shall do a neutral look, and venture out of my colorful looks I normally do.

I also recently cut my bangs, and I am not loving them -cries- they're shorter than usual haha.  They'll grow out eventually!
Eyes:
  • Coastal Scents Go Palette Cairo
  • Sugarpill Bulletproof
  • MAC Kohl Smoulder
  • L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base - white
The eyeshadow on the lid and bottom line, are all with a palette my best friend Leslie gave me for my birthday.  Thank you hunn for that!  The liner on the top lid is actually just eyeshadow.  I only used eyeliner on the bottom line.
Face:
  • Sephora Foundation Primer
  • L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation
  • Pixi Flawless Finishing Powder
  • BH Cosmetics Concealer Palette
Cheeks:
  • BH Cosmetics Professional Blush Palette
Lips:
  • NYX Cosmetics Matte Lipstick Pure Red
If you're curious about my nails, I'll post about it later on in the day.

So once again, thank you Emi, for giving me the challenge of working with neutrals.  Thank you Les for the Cairo palette!  You two are really awesome friends!  And thank you to those for checking out my blog!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day <3