3.23.2012

Review: Coastal Scents Go Palette Cairo

Today's palette and swatches are huge up thanks to my dear best friend Leslie (EWnD) who gave me this palette for my birthday.
This palette is basically a compact small size, for easy on the go really!  It won't take a lot of space in your make-up bag at all when you're going on travel.

Excuse my mess on this palette, it's my go to palette when it comes to neutrals, and on the go.
Coastal Scents did a fabulous job in representing the colors that are associated with Cairo.  The compact comes with a large mirror on the inside.  It's seriously great for traveling.  I use the brown and black at the bottom left a lot when I am at home, and can't be bothered to search for a brown and black for shading.  If it's there and easier to grab, I'll grab it instead haha.
This palette has a mixture of matte and shimmer items in it.  A really good neutral palette to have, if you're on a budget, and don't want to spend a lot on one.  This palette goes for $8.95 on their site, but keep in mind you could always catch Coastal Scents on sale.

So thank you again to my bestie, for giving me this item.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day <3