3.30.2012

Nail Polish: Milani One Coat Glitter - Twinkle, Lavender, & Pink Flare

In my little box of goodies from Milani Cosmetics, there were these three One Coat Glitter nail polishes, that are new to their One Coat Glitter polish family.

I knew I had to get these out to you, so that you could see how gorgeous they are!

Milani One Coat Glitter - Twinkle
Milani One Coat Glitter - Lavender
Milani One Coat Glitter - Pink Flare
Don't they look just gorgeous within their bottles?
L to R: Lavender, Pink Flare, Twinkle - One Coat
  • Lavender - Fine and mediums sized lavender glitter.  
  • Pink Flare - Fine and medium light pink glitter, with silver holo glitters.  The way this one applies reminds me of Milani's 3D holographics.
  • Twinkle - Fine and medium blue and purple glitters.  Seriously love the color combo of this!
Two Coats



Middle, and pinky finger have a base color of Milani's A Rose Mylady.  Topped it off with Twinkle.
Index and ring finger only contain Pink Flare over it.
Thumb is a mixture  of A Rose Mylady, Pink Flare, and Twinkle.
These would look fab with some matte polish over it!  I didn't have such a hard time removing them, but I think it was more of the fact I was too excited still haha. 

Have you picked up any of these yet?  What's your say on One Coat Glitters?  Love'em? Hate'em?
Thank you for stopping by!  Happy polishing hunn!