3.29.2012

Review: Milani Cosmetics - Paint Eyeshadow Palette

Since the first time I saw people posting about this, I was intrigued with the way it looks in the pan. So glad this, and two of Milani's other eyeshadow palettes, came with my prize.
Just looking at the pan it looks so beautiful.  So eye catching, and different from all the eyeshadow palettes you normally see with drugstore brands, or with what Milani usually carries.  They go for $7.99 at the moment.
 This eyeshadow palette is their Paint palette, for obvious reasons of course. 

This palette is perfect for a girl who loves colorful eyeshadow looks, just like I do.  It doesn't take a lot of space, and is very convenient if you do not want to bring a lot of items with you while traveling.
 Obviously you get 7 shades in one eyeshadow palette, which isn't bad at all! 
Swatches over NYX Eyeshadow Base - White
I was totally surprised by the pigmentation of this item!  I would recommend if you do use this, place it over a good primer or base at least.  So that way it will help enhance the colors so much more.  If not you're going to be dealing with a chalky look upon your lids.  I always suggest a primer, and base when working with any eyeshadows! 
So I have good news for you!  The white, and pink of these are pretty close dupes to the infamous Sugarpill Tako and Dollipop!  Let me show you those (:
So if you don't want to spend so much money, and shell out on Sugarpill, you could opt for this.  $7.99 for two dupe shades + five extra shades.  Instead of paying $12 per a shade, or $34 for the palette (Sugarpill).  I love Sugarpill like crazy, but I thought it would be nice to let you know this.

Put your creativity to work, and pull off a nice art with your eyes!

Have you picked this sweet palette up yet, or did you pick up one of their other kinds?

Hope you have a wonderful day, and take care.  Thanks for visiting doll!