3.19.2012

Nail Polish: Wet 'n' Wild Megalast I Need a Refresh-Mint; Candy-licious; On a Trip

The new and updated Wet 'n' Wild Megalast nail polishes, which I might add "Nice UPGRADE!"  These look gorgeous compared to how they use to be!
Picked these up at Walgreens last week for a "Buy 2 at $1.99 and get 1 Free."  So it was basically $3.98 for all 3!  I have to say these bottles are super awesome compared to their other nail polish bottles.  Doesn't look so cheap, you know?


 So not did just the bottles get a total make-over, so did those brushes!
Wet 'n' Wild you are seriously stepping up your game!
See that small bottle to the right?  That is how the Megalast bottles use to look like.  They also went for $1.99 and to be quite honest, I didn't think they were worth it's cost.  The newer bottle is so much bigger in size, and doesn't look cheapish.
The brush has become a "fatty" haha.  They seem a little bit more wider than Rimmel's Last Pro nail polish.  Some people aren't fond of wide brushes, but honestly to me, it doesn't bother me.  It was a better upgrade from that small wand brush Megalast had before.





I find that I Need a Refresh-mint, could be passed as a slight dupe for China Glaze's For Audrey.  I Need a Refresh-mint, is just a tad lighter.  But pretty darn well close!

The polish glides on easily, and 2 coats is just enough!

These are definitely worth the pick up if you ever see them, and are into budget polishes like me.

Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy your day.