3.30.2012

Oh gosh! Open House time

This was my look for yesterday when I was attending my son's Open House at his school.  I realized I haven't touched my Inglot, and Sugarpill items for a few days since the new hauled in items.  And had to go, and do those.

 I love doing a combination of gold and purple on the eyes, and is one of the looks I do time to time.
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion - Original
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base - White
  • Inglot #320
  • Inglot #430
  • Sugarpill Bulletproof
  • Sugarpill Tako
  • Sugarpill Poison Plum
  • Milani Total Lash Cover - Black
  • Milani Eye Tech Extreme - Blackest Black
  • MAC Kohl Smoulder
Face:
  • Clinique Pore Minimizer
  • Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse
  • Pixi Flawless Finishing Powder 
  • theBalm Betty-lou Manizer
  • theBalm Mary-lou Manizer
Cheeks:
  • theBalm Hot Mama
Lips:
  • Milani Crystal Gloss for Lips - Fruit Punch
Thank you for stopping by, and enjoy your day!