3.28.2012

Nails done? OH YEAH! Check!!

So today's nails were inspired by Nails Adored, but I ended up doing something different with it.  I decided to do the tie-dye trick I learned from my awesome friend Emily (A VERY creative nail artist <3).
I layered polish colors using Nails Adored way, and allowed it to dry.  I then took a cotton swab, and dipped it into a bowl I had poured some acetone in.  From there I gently rubbed it upon the nail to lift some of the polish off.  Simple, and very fun to do.


Nail Polish Used:
  • ORLY Bonder
  • Claire's Mood Polish - Happy/Earth
  • Milani Black Swift
  • Milani Neon Dude Blue 
  • Milani Hot Pink Frizz
  • Milani Yellow Whiz
  • Sinful Colors Summer Peach
  • China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat
If you re-create this look, let me know!  I would love to see them!
Tutorial for these nails: HERE

Thank you for stopping by, and have a wonderful polishful day!