3.23.2012

Viewing the Sunset with Sugarpill

If you have Sugarpill's Burning Heart palette, the sunset look is one of those you cannot help but do.  If you have a yellow, orange, red, and purple eyeshadow in general, I suggest trying out a sunset look.  They're pretty fun to do!  I have done this look before with BH Cosmetic's 1st edition palette.

Some people get nervous about wearing bright colors, but to me I actually love doing it.  And normally when I do colorful looks I grab my favorite palettes to work with.  Sugarpill is among them!  Their single eyeshadow pans go for $12, and their quad palettes go for $34.
Seriously used all the colors in both Sugarpill's Sweetheart, and Burning Heart to do this look. I wanted it to be a representation for my love for the islands.  How the sunset would glisten over the water.
Face:
  • Make-up Forever HD Micro-Perfecting Primer
  • Make-up Forever Mat Velvet + Matifying Foundation
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
Cheeks:
  • Sugarpill Dollipop - didn't know where to place it on my eyes, so figured use it as my blush!
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base - White
  • MAC Kohl Smoulder
  • BH Cosmetics Gel Liner Onyx
  • Sugarpill Buttercupcake
  • Sugarpill Flamepoint
  • Sugarpill Love+
  • Sugarpill Poison Plum
  • Sugarpill Midori
  • Sugarpill Afterparty
  • Sugarpill Tako
  • L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes
Once again sunsets are so fun to make, and I love doing them time to time.  This was done yesterday night.

Thank you for checking out my blog, and enjoy your day gorgeous!