10.22.2012

Review: KKCenterHk - N.NAIL Water Decals Pirate Skull

Today my nails are sporting a water nail decal sheet that I received from KKCentherHk.  It's an N.NAIL Water Decals Pirate Skulls [WDBLE373].  I decided the pirate skulls would be nice since Halloween is just around the corner, and my son loves pirates.

I seriously love water decals!  They are super easy to use and do not take much time at all to put it on.  If you are unsure how to use them you could see a quick tutorial of it on another water decal review I have done: HERE.
The Pirate Skulls are nicely done, and you could see the images clearly.  There are five different designs on the sheet, and you get twenty images.  You do not have to use one image for all of your fingers.  You could actually mix it up.  Say an accent nail for a pirate themed nails for example.

I decided to do saran wrap nails for the base.  If you are not sure how to do a saran wrap nails you could see a great tutorial of it on Nailed It's blog.  For the accent nails it was another saran wrap technique until I ended up putting another polish over it and basically it nulled it.  BOOHOO oh well though!  And after sealing it with a top coat I placed a matte top coat over it.  I actually loved it more matte than it was shiny!



Nail Polishes Used:

  • Orly Bonder for base
  • Color Club Top Coat
  • NYC New York Color Matte Me Crazy
  • 10 Professional Nail Lacquer - Moonlight
  • NYC New York Color Long Wearing - Times Square Tangerine Creme
  • Color Club - Soft as Cashmere
  • Milani Nail Lacquer - Dark Coffee 
  • Fingerpaints - Catwalk Queen
  • China Glaze - Mahogany Magic
  • Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - Nude Now
  • Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - Polar Bare
  • Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - Plum Luck
  • Essie - Bold and Beautiful
I find that these Pirate Skulls are perfect in size:  not too big or too small.  You could still do a lot of nail art around your nail bed even with the water decal upon it.  You could see the details upon them very clearly and I found no mistakes what so ever with the print.


The sheet goes for $2.82, which is cheaper than other water decals I have seen from other companies.  KKCenterHk carries several other designs of water decals and the prices are as low as $2.82.  They also carry various other items from cosmetics to wigs to nail art supplies.  You could get lost on their site and find your shopping cart full of goodies.

If you plan to order from them use my code "justtisems" to get a 10% off discount!
If you order from them, let me know!  I would love to hear what you hauled in!

Do you use water decals?  Have you tried out a new nail art technique?

Thank you for stopping by my blog and I hope you have a wonderful day!