10.10.2012

Nails done: Spun Sugar Mess Around

So I decided to mess around with the spun sugar look again.  I actually did them twice in one day cause I wasn't feeling the first look I did.  If you're curious how to do a spun sugar nails look you could check my tutorial section, or look up YouTube videos of it.


For the first look that I did I decided to try out the fan gradients, which I thought was pretty neat and interesting.  
  • Wet n Wild Megalast Nail Color I Need a Refresh-mint
  • Wet n Wild Megalast Nail Color Candy-licious
  • Wet n Wild Wild Shine Fashionista Lisa
But for some reason I just was not feeling it.  So I decided to do another spun sugar look.
So I decided to pick the colors I wanted for this one before getting started.

I messed up on the ring finger haha it's such a fatty spun!  
  • Color Club Soft as Cashmere
  • Sinful Colors Slate
  • Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure 
I did a gradient style for the base and alternated the colors.  I was finally happy with how it came out.  

Have you ever had a moment where you weren't happy with how something looks, so you tried it again til you did?  Have you done spun sugar nails yet?

Thank you for stopping by my blog!  Hope you have a wonderful day hunn.