10.09.2012

My date day anniversary look!

Hello lovelies!  Today I am showing you a look that I did last Saturday for my date day with my love.  To make it more interesting it was our 10th anniversary of being married.  Yes I did get married young, but don't regret a thing.  I wasn't able to take pictures of places we went to and ate at.  I got to splurge a bit on goodies from shopping at some of my favorite shops.  Not to mention buy goodies for such a dear friend of mine.  

I decided to go for a light blue and purple look for the day.  Not sure why at all, but I knew I just had to do it.
Face:
  • Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Pro Primer
  • L'Oreal True Match Foundation
  • Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
Cheek:
  • Careline Blush-on Fresh Tomato
Lips:
  • Careline Lipstick Strawberry Cone
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Potion Primer Original
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base White
  • Inglot Cosmetics #322
  • Inglot Cosmetics #376
  • Inglot Cosmetics #370
  • Sugarpill Cosmetics Poison Plum
  • Sephora Collection Long Lasting Eyeliner Black
  • Sephora Collection Smoky Kohl Eyeliner Black
  • Milani Cosmetics Runway Lashes Black
  • Magnifibres Brush-On Lashes
Seriously love using Magnifibres!  It's easy to use and basically skips the hassle of using false lashes.  Gives you that little push your lashes need.  

So what did you do over the weekend?  Did you snag up any goodies?

Thank you for stopping by my blog and I hope you have a wonderful day!