10.30.2012

Review: KKCenterHk 12Pcs 3D Flower Pattern & Gradient Royal Purple False Nails Tips

Today I have an item to show you that is from KKCenterHk it is one of their JHMJ False Nails Tip.  A 12 pieces 3D flower pattern and gradient royal purple false nails [N213], which I decided to wear over the weekend since I was too lazy to do my own nails.  I have several false nails tip that already have designs on them so when I am in a hurry and have no time to do my own, I could just put them on and head out the door.  They are super convenient to me, especially when I am having lazy days.
You get 12 pieces of false nails that vary from sizes 0-9, and a pink nail glue tube.  
I was drawn into the flowers and how they nicely paired it with a gradient base striping tape and rhinestones. Simple but yet came out so pretty.



The gradient base doesn't have a harsh line where it looks as if it was color blocked.  It seems nicely blended.  The hexagon chunky glitter add a sense of eye catching bling when the light hits it.  The flower designed pieces hold really well.  Went through two days before I removed the false nail tips, and they were still there perfectly sitted. 

To me false nails are for those people who do not have time or patience to do their own nails, or just to cover up their nails if they look terrible.

KKCenterHk carries other designs of false nails at well, and they all vary in price.  This one is $3.89, but you could currently get it for 20% off until November 5, 2012.  After that if you enter my code "justtisems" you could get 10% off.
Do you use false nail tips that are pre-made designed?

I hope you enjoyed this post and have a wonderful day!