10.01.2012

Review: Ever Bilena Superlash Mascara - Blue

Today I am bringing you another review from the product Ever Bilena Cosmetics that I had received from my best friend's, Les, goodie package to me.  Ever Bilena is a popular brand in the Philippines that doesn't cost a lot.

I mentioned to her before that I wanted to try out colored mascara again.  She told me how a lot of people were using a blue mascara there that wasn't expensive at all.  So she picked me up Ever BIlena's Superlash Mascara Blue.    


I thought this wonderful how they have the mascara color shade as part of the tube design.  That way you don't have to look for the color name on the mascara tube, which honestly could be a hassle if you are in a hurry or you have some tubes that look the same.  

I understood that it was blue, but how blue I was not sure.  I thought it would be a bit darker, but let me tell you...


What you see is what you get!  It was the identical blue shade that was on the mascara tube.  It was seriously blue!  I couldn't believe how pigmented it was especially for it's price, which is about $2.  When I first had opened it I was a little taken back, like I said earlier I was expecting it to be darker.  I always use black and brown mascara, but I was up for the challenge to try something different.  

It could be a bit messy when putting it back in the bottle was the only issue I had with this.  It seemed like some of the product was wasted, but always clean up the mess when you're using your mascara.  

Despite the messy issue, I still found this really gorgeous and fun to use.  I love it!  It lasted all day for me and still stayed that nice blue shade.  It didn't have any smudge effects for me as I wore it.  Easy to remove with eye makeup remover and makeup remover wipe.



So here is a quick look that I did with it. 

  • Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base White
  • Inglot Cosmetics #344
  • Inglot Cosmetics #322
  • Inglot Cosmetics #412
  • Inglot Cosmetics #382
  • Sugarpill Cosmetics Tako
  • Sugarpill Cosmetics Flamepoint
  • Sephora Collection Long-Lasting Eyeliner Black
  • Ever Bilena Color Pencil - Black
  • Ever Bilena Superlash Mascara Blue
See how wonderful of a blue that is?  It could be overwhelming for some, but sometimes you have to travel outside your comfort zone to experience new things that you might find to love.  I will definitely be wearing blue mascara more often. 

Here are some items that I ended up FiS'ing for this month:  
Sally Haul 

FiS'ed at Rite-Aid
20 pieces of striping tape from Ebay

24 pieces of nail art pens from Ebay

Born Pretty Store

Born Pretty Store
I won't list every thing I got but I think you get the idea this month was haul nail art supplies!  

What is something you want to try but yet still feel uncomfortable in trying?  Did you splurge on anything lately?  Who's ready for some Black Friday sales?

I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for stopping in!  Have a wonderful day hunn!