4.02.2012

Saturday was date night!

So on Saturday it was basically a day where hubs and I had some time to relax.  Going on a little mini date together, while Xan was at my parents' house. 

The look I did is the usual look I do when I use my Sleek Makeup Acid palette.
I always get scared when it comes to bright bold lippie items, but for some reason it was calling my name.
Face:
  • Clinique Pore Minimizer
  • Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
  • theBalm Mary-lou Manizer
  • theBalm Betty-lou Manizer
Cheeks:
  • BH Cosmetics 10 Color Palette Professional Blush
Brows:
  • Milani Brow Tint Pen - Dark Brown
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base White
  • Sleek Makeup Acid Palette
  • Milani Eye Tech Extreme Blackest Black
  • Milani Runway Lashes Black
Lips:
  • Milani Haute Flash - Hot Flash
If you want to see swatches of the Acid Palette, you can see it here.  In the process of doing this look, I realized how awesome Milani's new mascara is!

Do you have a Sleek Acid palette?  What looks do you do with it?

Thanks for checking out my blog, and enjoy your day!