4.08.2012

L.o.t.D. - A little bit of neutral goes a long way

Normally I would go all bright and colorful, but today for some weird reason I felt that I should go neutral.

I wanted to go neutral, and keep it simple.  So I only used 2 eyeshadow shades with this.
First off, haha yes I have a tongue ring.  Had it for a few years now.  Rarely stick out my tongue in pictures, but I figured let's see what reactions I get.

So on to those items I used!
Face:
  • Clinique Pore Minimizer 
  • Revlon ColorStay Foundation
  • Pixi Flawless Finishing Pressed Powder
  • theBalm Bahama Mama bronzer
Cheeks:
  • theBalm Frat Boy
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
  • NYX eyeshadow base white
  • Milani Cosmetics Abstract eyeshadow palette
  • Milani Cosmetics Eye Tech Extreme Eyeliner Blackest Black
  • Milani Cosmetics Runway Lashes Mascara
Lips:
  • theBalm Plump Your Pucker Pink my Lemonade
So hope you have a wonderful Easter if you celebrate it, or had if you already did.  If you do not I hope you have a wonderful day with loved ones!

Take care, and thank you for stopping by.