4.14.2012

L.o.t.D. - Purplen' Neutral

This was actually a look that I did on Thursday, and I am just now getting to posting it up.  Just been busy with a lot of things lately, and feeling a bit stressed.  Better late than never, right?
If you're curious about what is on my nails you can peep it here.
I wanted it to be kind of neutral and colorful at the same time.  So I only used three shades of eyeshadow.

Purple is one of my favorite eyeshadows to work with, and really does wonders for brown eyed girls!
Face:
  • Clinique Pore Minimizer
  • Revlon Colorstay Foundation
  • Pixi Flawless Finishing Powder
Cheeks:
  • BH Cosmetics 10 Color Palette Professional Blush
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base White
  • Milani Cosmetics -  Paint Eyeshadow Palette
  • Milani Cosmetics - Abstract Powder Eyeshadow Palette
  • Milani Cosmetics - Eye Tech Extreme Eyeliner Blackest Black
  • Milani Cosmetics - Runway Lashes Black
Lips:
  • theBalm Stainiac - Beauty Queen
  • Milani Cosmetics Haute Flash - Quick Flash
See that area I am pointing at?  I actually clawed my own face when I was swiping a bug away from me.  Thank the cosmetic gods for concealer! 
What color of eyeshadow  is one of your favorite to use for your eyes?

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!