4.13.2012

Uh-oh! FiS moment!

Last night, we headed to Target, which was near a Rite-Aid I normally go to.  We decided to swing by, and I was only suppose to grab one of Xan's favorite cookies (Moon pies), but I ended strolling around the cosmetic aisle.  haha which I always end up doing!  I decided to just grab three polishes.
  • L.A. Girl Glitter Addict - Celebrate ($1.50 it was half off)
  • Sinful Colors - Energetic Red ($1.99 typical price for them)
  • Hedy's Ma.nish.ma. - Bolts of Blue ($2.99)
I haven't seen Hedy's Ma.nish.ma. polish before, but I think I have seen some makeup products from them.  I'll have swatches of these up soon.

The other day, hubs received a package in the mail from Milani Cosmetics.  I totally forgot I entered him into the giveaway they were having on Facebook and Twitter.  I guess he won their last one with the 25 sum random item winners.
He gave me the items, so another intake to my collections.  It was their new shades for this spring Runway Eye Shadows.
  • Peaches & Cream
  • Antigua
  • Golden Touch
I have Peaches & Cream, and Antigua already, so I might be giving these away eventually.

Yesterday I received the items I won from Crown Brush's giveaway they were doing on their Facebook fan page.
I received Enkore's lovely makeup brush set he has with Crown Brush.  I had bought this already last year, but HEY a girl can't have enough brushes haha.  It's funny because I was just talking to my best friend, Les that I was thinking about buying some brushes.  The Cosmetic Gods heard my prayers and granted me brushes YAY!  I'll post up some sort of review or close look of these in due time.

Which of these items are you interested in seeing a review of?

Thank you for checking out my blog, and I hope you have a wonderful day!