4.10.2012

Review: Milani Cosmetics - Impressionist Powder Eyeshadow Palette

Another goodie from my Milani Cosmetics package I received.  It's a new add to their paint palette collection for Spring 2012, Impressionist Powder Eyeshadow Palette.
This is available at select Walmarts only at the moment.  They will be releasing it on their web sometime soon.
There are three kinds of these type of palettes:
  • Impressionist (which will be focused on in this review)
  • Abstract a neutral palette
  • Paint a colorful bright colors

When I first saw these palettes I knew I had to get my hands on them.  They are seriously worth it!

Swatches done over NYX Eyeshadow Base White
It comes with 7 matte pastel shades, and is the pastel version of the Paint palette.  Each shade is soft and velvety, with such great pigmentation, especially at the price it is.

I have to applaud Milani for these paint palettes they devised.  It has become officially my favorite eyeshadows from them.  The palettes are killer in pigmentation, and compact enough for travel!  You can bet on it that you will catch me doing looks with these palettes.

Have you picked one of their palettes up yet?  Which one is your favorite?

Hope you have a wonderful day, and thank you for checking out my blog.