4.02.2012

Uh-oh! FiS moment!

So this weekend I was actually focused on picking up goodies for two awesome girls in my life, and my mom.  Just little goodies, but I did end up having an FiS moment haha.
Not huge at all.  Just a mini of random things.


  • Revlon Colorstay 24hrs Foundation - Combination/Oily skin 
  • NYC New York Color Matte Me Crazy top coat
  • City Color Special Effect Bright Eye Colors
I never really pick up anything from Revlon to be honest.  Mostly because when ever I see their items, it reminds me of what my mom buys.  I have been hearing some good reviews of their Colorstay Foundation so I figured "Doesn't hurt to try."  I like how they actually have different categorized foundation, which states what is best for your skin type.  At the moment I sadly have Combination skin. BOO weather!  It normally is dry, but right now it's been dry, but oily at times ):

I needed a new matte polish since my old matte polish has become ick!  I was told that NYC came out with a matte polish, so I had to check it out!  $1.72 at Target!  So snagged that up.

I have seen this City Color eyeshadow before, but always just blew it off.  I was walking around Rite-aid, and was sort of bored haha.  So I picked up one, and started playing with the holographic eyes on the cover.  As I was playing with it, I just decided might as well buy it for fun haha
DON'T JUDGE ME haha!

Oh also picked up a nail polish thinner from Sally Beauty as well (not pictured).  -sigh- some of my polishes are starting to be icky -cries- NOOOOOOO!

Which item are you looking forward to a review on?

Thanks for checking out my blog <3