4.18.2012

L.o.t.D. Oh Hello Bright Eyes

Sleek Makeup's iDivine Acid Palette, is one of my favorite palettes to work with.  I love how bright the colors are in it.  When ever it is gloomy outside, I grab these to brighten up my day.

If you haven't heard of Sleek Makeup, you should really check them out!  Their products are nicely pigmented!
Face:
  • Sephora Foundation Primer
  • L'Oreal True Match Foundation
  • theBalm Bahama Mama
  • theBalm Mary-lou Manizer
Lips:
  • theBalm Stainiac Beauty Queen
  • theBalm Plump your Pucker Valley Girl
Brows:
  • Milani Cosmetics Brow Tint Dark Brown
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base White
  • Sleek Makeup iDivine Acid Palette
  • Milani Cosmetics Eye Tech Extreme Blackest Black
  • Milani Cosmetics Runway Lashes Mascara Black
  • MAC Kohl Smoulder


As for what is on my nails they'll be in another post. 

Is there a certain eyeshadow look that you do that just lifts your spirit?