4.03.2012

Purple me sweet!

This was a look I did on Sunday.  Took my mom out for awhile so she could relax, and go shopping a bit.

If you're curious to see what are on my nails in the picture you could check that out here.
Face:
  • Sephora Foundation Primer
  • L'Oreal True Match Foundation
  • Pixi Flawless Finishing Powder
  • theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
Cheeks:
  • BH Cosmetics 10 Color Palette Professional Blush
Lips:
  • theBalm Plump Your Pucker Pink My Lemonade
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base White
  • Sugarpill Cosmetics Poison Plum
  • Sugarpill Cosmetics Bulletproof
  • Sugarpill Cosmetics Tako
  • BH Cosmetics 88 Cool Matte Palette (a silver from it) 
  • Milani Cosmetics Eye Tech Extreme Black
  • Milani Cosmetics Total Lash Cover Black
What did you do this weekend?
Hope you have a wonderful day!