4.30.2012

Uh-oh! FiS moment!

I was suppose to be on a total "no-buy cosmetics" goal, but with getting supplies for work, I find it difficult to avoid.  Not to mention some of these sales that have been going on!
So here is what I picked up over the weekend!
The Sedona Lace samples came in last week, but I never got around to posting about it.  Just been so busy with so many things going on.  It included three pans of eyeshadow from their most popular palettes, and a travel brush of their Vortex Synthetic Blender.  I haven't opened up the pans yet.  As for the brush it's so cute and small!  The bristles are super soft!  Will definitely will have this in my stash when I go on travel.
Headed to Ulta.  Picked up two of their Salon Nail Lacquer in Jaded, and Maine Attraction, which is currently going as 2 for $4.  I only have one nail polish from Ulta, so I had to try more, before I pick up some for a care package to a good friend.  I also picked up Maybelline's Dream Matte Powder, in light and medium shade BOGO1/2.  So basically my trip to Ulta I spent only $12 sum since I also had the $3.50 off coupon.  Not bad at all!
Went to K-mart and noticed they had BOGO1/2 on Wet 'n' Wild products, and noticed they had the shades I was looking for the Megalast Lip Color.  Honestly if you have not tried these yet, I suggest you pick one up!  They are actually my favorite items from them.  They were actually $2.99 a piece for the lipsticks.  I picked the Coral-ine, and Purty Persimmon.
My next pick up of items, was from Walgreens.  They are currently having 50% off ALL Rimmel items.  How awesome is that?  And not to mention here are three coupons for you to print out.  Make sure your Walgreens does accept these.
http://www.redplum.com/pages/viewoffer.aspx?OfferId=92667
http://www.redplum.com/pages/viewoffer.aspx?OfferId=90042
http://www.redplum.com/pages/viewoffer.aspx?OfferId=85548
You are able to print them out several times.  I didn't grab that much today, since I had forgotten my list of items that I need for the shoot.  The sale is well wicked!  The foundations were about $2 sum a piece at the 50% rate already, minus $1 from the coupon!  So I spent $3.74 + tax for both of them.  LOVE SAVING!  Oh they were the Match Perfection, and Clean Finish Foundation.

What did you pick up over the weekend?  Do you plan on heading out to Walgreens now for the sale?

Hope you all had a lovely weekend, and have a great week.  Happy Monday gorgeous!