4.20.2012

L.o.t.D. Evening Play Around

Here's the second look I did last night.
Purple, and a shade of light blue, is one of my favorite combos to do on my lil ol' brown eyes.

Do you have a favorite color combo for your eyes?
Face:
  • Clinique Pore Minimizer
  • L'Oreal True Foundation
  • theBalm Betty-Lou Manizer
  • theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
Cheeks:
  • BH Cosmetics 10 Color Palette Professional Blush
Lips:
  • theBalm Balm Shelter - Valley Girl
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion Original 
  • NYX eyeshadow base white
  • Sedona Lace 120 Pro Palette First Edition
  • BH Cosmetics Gel Liner - Onyx
  • Milani Cosmetics Runway Lashes - Black
  • MAC Kohl Smoulder 
Sedona Lace's 120 Pro Palette First Edition, was one of my first palettes that I got.  If you haven't heard of them, make sure to check them out.

What was your first palette that you got?