4.20.2012

L.o.t.D. Play Around Moment

Yesterday I actually decided to shell out two looks for fun!  I'll have them separate though.  I wanted to do a look that didn't use so many colors from the Sleek Makeup Acid palette.  I picked three colors and stuck to it.

I know I always rave about how wonderful their acid palette is, but it really is.  If you love bright colors, and don't mind doing looks with it, the acid palette is really for you!  I love colorful eyeshadow looks!
Face:
  • Sephora Foundation Primer
  • L'Oreal True Match Foundation
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
  • theBalm Bahama Mama
Lips:
  • Milani Cosmetics Crystal Gloss for Lips - Fruit Punch
  • theBalm Stainiac - Beauty Queen
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
  • Sleek Makeup iDivine Acid Palette (hot pink, neon orange, and white)
  • Milani Cosmetics Eye Tech Extreme Blackest Black
  • Milani Cosmetics Total Lash Cover Mascara Black
  • Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner Onyx
Cheeks:
  • BH Cosmetics 10 Color Palette Professional Blush