4.04.2012

Review: theBalm - Hot Mama Shadow & Blush

I never really checked out theBalm until my best friend Les, had mentioned to me the product.  I began to look at it more often.  I got Hot Mama from a haul I did a while ago. 

I love the design upon theBalm items.  The cute, sexy pin up girls.  I was always fond of that era of makeup looks.

Hot Mama is an all in one product basically because it is a blush, a highlighter, and not to mention an eyeshadow.
The blush comes in a case holder, and the cover of the blush is the same design as what is upon the case holder.  It is a small compact size, that also comes along with a mirror.  So very convenient for travel when you do not have a lot of space.
Hot Mama is a gorgeous pinky-peach/coral hue which gives a natural glow to your cheeks.  There is a hint of shimmer for those wonderful lids of yours.  An illumination towards your gorgeous features. 
Oh gosh this was hard to get an accurate picture of!  Sorry seriously upon that!  Left side is over NYX eyeshadow base white, to help show what it looks like.  The right side was a quick swipe of it over just moisturizer.
Hot Mama goes for $19 and is a perfect dupe for NARS Orgasm or Super Orgasm.  Hot Mama doesn't have a lot of shimmer, and is very pigmented when placed upon your cheeks for that natural glow.  So if you don't want to shell out so much with NARS Orgasm, and don't mind the $19, this is a good grab. 
Especially if you're a lover of pin-up girls!
Have you tried any of theBalm's items or is there something you want to try from them?

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Have a wonderful day <3