4.17.2012

Nail Polish: Hedy's Ma.Nish.Ma. - Bolts of Blue

I saw this item over at Rite-Aid, right under a display of Wet N Wild nail polishes.  The Hedy's Ma.nish.ma. display stated it was their matte line, so since I like matte polishes, I had to try it out for myself.
They had several other colors, but I had to get the turquoise shade.  It was just calling out for me!  Each bottle was $2.99 which isn't that bad considering its size.  Found these at Rite-Aid!
The brush isn't flat, but it seems pretty fluffy to me.  Though despite that, its still easy to work with it.  
Here is a quick swatch of it on my nails.  How freakin' gorgeous is that color?!  It's more of an electric teal blue to me.  Two coat wonder, but I usually do three just in case. 

Have you tried this brand before?  I know they have a cosmetic line as well, but I haven't tried it.  But I will be trying more from their nail polish line!  This matte polish has won me over!