4.21.2012

Oh Mail Oh My!

Here's what came in the mail this week:
I earned a perk on Klout.com** for Veet Wax Strip Remover.  If you haven't heard of Klout, you should definitely check them out especially if you are a blogging type of person.  I thought it was just a sample I would receive, but I ended up getting an actual full size package of it.  40 sheets, which I saw at Target for $8 sum.

The next item I received was the item I have been waiting for since I found out I won!
Eryn, from theBalm, was so kind, especially since I was a pain in the arse for being impatient (thanks again doll), that she threw in Stainiac Beauty Queen.  As some of you know, I already have it, but I am seriously loving it!  If you know me I hate wearing lippies, except for lip balms and such.  This was the first lip stain that I actually loved!  Nude'tude was on my want list for awhile now.  So glad they gave us all the opportunity to win something.  WHICH by the way is still going on!

All you have to do is Tweet @theBalm and one item you want from them, or you can go to their Facebook Fan Page and post on their wall the one item you want from them as well.  This happens every weekday!  So get at it, and good luck!

Which item should I do a review on first?

**Under no obligation did I receive this item or talk about Klout.  I will not get any additional benefits for talking about the product or company.